We are committed to ensuring that future leaders from all backgrounds will develop the skills necessary to make positive changes. Our goal is to prepare young people to meet the challenges of transitioning to adulthood through programs that foster youth leadership and citizenship.
Youth leadership includes a holistic approach to skill development at three levels – individual, groups and systems. The objectives are to build individual leadership skills, foster positive group dynamics, and increase civic and community involvement.
- Athens Peer Court
- Blue and You
- Career Leadership SMARTS
- College Bound
- Destination Dawgs Summer Leadership Institute
- Education and Training Voucher (ETV) Program
- Emerging Engineering Leaders Development Program (with College of Engineering)
- Fanning Graduate Fellows Program
- Graduate School Leadership, Engagement and Development (GS LEAD) Program
- Leadership Sin Limites
- Leadership Without Limits
- Outdoor Leadership Lab
- Youth Leadership In Action©