Using our entrepreneur leadership development curriculum, our faculty and staff can develop a leadership academy for your community that injects leadership development as a core component to successful entrepreneurship.
In 2018, we helped NewTown Macon – a nonprofit organization focused on economic and cultural development in downtown Macon – develop a program that would blend leadership and entrepreneurial skills development for current and aspiring business owners in downtown Macon.
Within our Entrepreneurial Leadership Academy, participants learn to:
- Focus on developing leadership skills critical to carrying out a business vision and working with others to grow
- Set the stage to transition ideas into action
- Cultivate a culture of entrepreneurship
- Transform their mindset from manager to leader
- Create confidence in business growth
- Shift strategic focus from technical “know-how” to productive “know why”
- Achieve end-goal to plan and confidently pitch entrepreneurial ventures