2020 Community Leadership Conference
Feb 4 – 5, 2020
Individuals committed to improving their communities and organizations through leadership development are encouraged to mark their calendars to attend the 2020 Community Leadership Conference.
- AT&T Foundation contribution to support Embark Georgia network
- Macon businesses prospering from UGA entrepreneurial leadership curriculum
- Hill’s career a commitment to building stronger communities and leaders
- Fanning Institute seeking faculty position
- UGA helps develop youth leadership initiative in Moultrie
- Fanning names 2019 Sisson Community Leadership Development Award winners
- Galloping into new leadership techniques at the Fanning Institute
Featured Faculty & Staff
Maritza Soto Keen , Ph.D. Associate Director and Senior Public Service Associate
Maritza Soto Keen works in the area of nonprofit leadership with a focus on board development, strategic planning, and program evaluation. With almost 30 years of experience in nonprofit leadership and multicultural community engagement, Keen is an expert on board roles and responsibilities, diversity and cultural competence, and program evaluation.