VIRTUAL EVENT: General Civil Mediation Training
DATE: May 22-24, 30
This event will be held online.
- UGA honors Hispanic leader at virtual leadership conference
- UGA kicks off statewide youth leadership program Youth LEAD Georgia
- Class announced for inaugural UGA statewide Youth LEAD Georgia program
- We Know Georgia: Students develop leadership skills, future plans at UGA programs
- We Know Georgia: UGA provides McDuffie tools to construct leadership pipeline
- Nominations still open for new UGA-run statewide youth leadership program
- We Know Georgia: Eight programs selected for UGA leadership initiative
Featured Faculty & Staff
Raye Rawls, J.D.
Senior Public Service Associate
Raye’s focus is in mediation and other alternative dispute resolution processes as well as dialogue. In 2018, she received the Chief Justice Harold G. Clarke Award in recognition of her outstanding contributions to the field of alternative dispute resolution in Georgia.