October 24 – 26, 2019
& November 1, 2019
This class is designed to meet the basic training requirements for those who want to be registered as a civil mediator through the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution (GODR). It will take place at the J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development.
- High school partnership helps students lead, succeed
- Southeast Georgia organization honored at UGA leadership conference
- New class graduates from nonprofit leadership program
- Leadership program off to strong start
- Community Leadership Conference to highlight rural leadership
- Endowed gift to support Fanning community leadership efforts in Georgia
- Fanning faculty member honored for work in dispute resolution
Featured Faculty & Staff
Carolina Darbisi, Ph.D.Assistant Director and Public Service Associate
Carolina develops and supports multicultural programs in both human and community development. In addition, she designs, promotes, and conducts training for nonprofits and works in the areas of program assessment and evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building.