Oct. 6, 2022
Enhance your personal leadership skills.
- Summer program at UGA empowers foster youth to envision future
- UGA offers online course to help individuals build leadership skills
- Seven more Georgia organizations selected for UGA leadership initiative
- McDuffie County expands leadership pipeline with UGA support
- CCSD students build leadership, problem solving skills at UGA summer program
- Collaboration between UGA and Clarke County schools helps make future goals possible for graduating seniors
- Fanning names 2022 Sisson Community Leadership Development Award winners
Featured Faculty & Staff
Julie Meehan, Ph.D.
Public Service Assistant
At the Fanning Institute, Julie focuses on working to build leadership capacity in nonprofit and community organizations through strategic planning processes, board and executive development, system mapping and evaluation. She brings twenty years of experience in nonprofits.