- New class begins UGA Public Service and Outreach leadership academy
- Fanning Institute helps kick off Athens community leadership program
- UGA program develops leadership, Latino community awareness in high school students
- Athens area nonprofit director credits Fanning Institute for leadership development opportunities
- UGA helping to develop leaders, businesses in Georgia’s Hispanic community
- Third annual Community Leadership Conference set for February 22-23, 2018
- Fanning Institute introduces new elementary school leadership curriculum
Featured Faculty & Staff
Brendan S. Leahy, Ed.D.Assistant Director and Public Service Associate
Brendan Leahy focuses much of his efforts on community leadership programs, while also working heavily in subject areas such as instructional design, applied research, and leadership assessments.
Leahy has expertise with a variety of leadership, social, and communication styles assessments, including Emergenetics©.