- Upcoming conference to highlight community leadership innovations, best practices
- Leadership development helping build a stronger, more united south Georgia
- Fanning Institute advisory board holds bi-annual meeting
- Conference tracks announced for 2018 Community Leadership Conference
- ELPNO registration deadline approaching
- Fanning Institute-designed women’s leadership academy starts third year
- UGA announces 2018 Public Health Leadership Academy
Featured Faculty & Staff
Julie Meehan has more than 20 years experience working in and with nonprofit organizations.
She works to build leadership capacity in nonprofit and community organizations through strategic planning processes, board development, system mapping, and evaluation.