This course is for individuals who wish to facilitate difficult conversations in their communities.
- Couple’s gift to UGA will help rural reporters participate in community leadership programs
- UGA program provides leadership, entrepreneurship training for CCSD students
- UGA, Greater Valdosta United Way team up for virtual nonprofit series
- Foster care alumni deliver powerful message at virtual Embark Georgia Leadership Conference
- UGA leadership development effort expanding across Georgia
- UGA helps hospitals develop plans to build healthier communities
- UGA joins MENTOR network, hires executive director
Featured Faculty & Staff
Maritza Soto Keen, Ph.D. Associate Director and Senior Public Service Associate
As associate director and senior public service faculty at the Fanning Institute, Maritza’s focus is on facilitation and training for communities and nonprofits on leadership development, nonprofit governance, diversity and cultural competency, strategic planning, organizational and program assessment, and organizational capacity building for long-term sustainability.