- UGA program develops leadership, Latino community awareness in high school students
- Athens area nonprofit director credits Fanning Institute for leadership development opportunities
- UGA helping to develop leaders, businesses in Georgia’s Hispanic community
- Third annual Community Leadership Conference set for February 22-23, 2018
- Fanning Institute introduces new elementary school leadership curriculum
- Fanning Institute, Destination Dawgs team up for second summer leadership institute
- Atlanta nonprofit COO recommends ELPNO for nonprofit executives
Featured Faculty & Staff
Raye Rawls, J.D.Senior Public Service Associate
Raye Rawls’ practice area is in conflict transformation and dialogue. She is an attorney, arbitrator, and mediator and holds a Masters Degree in Human Resources.
Since 1983, she has traveled extensively throughout the United States offering courses in basic and advanced mediation, arbitration, conflict management, designing conflict management systems, and valuing diversity.