October 24 – 26, 2019
& November 1, 2019
This class is designed to meet the basic training requirements for those who want to be registered as a civil mediator through the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution (GODR). It will take place at the J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development.
- High school partnership helps students lead, succeed
- Southeast Georgia organization honored at UGA leadership conference
- New class graduates from nonprofit leadership program
- Leadership program off to strong start
- Community Leadership Conference to highlight rural leadership
- Endowed gift to support Fanning community leadership efforts in Georgia
- Fanning faculty member honored for work in dispute resolution
Featured Faculty & Staff
Lauren Healey, Public Service Associate
Lauren focuses on youth leadership development. She specializes in program design, delivery and evaluation of youth programs and trainings for diverse audiences. She is also able to provide technical assistance to communities to help them in meeting their leadership goals.