- Fanning Institute-designed women’s leadership academy starts third year
- UGA announces 2018 Public Health Leadership Academy
- Pre-conference offerings added to 2018 Community Leadership Conference lineup
- New class begins UGA Public Service and Outreach leadership academy
- Fanning Institute helps kick off Athens community leadership program
- UGA program develops leadership, Latino community awareness in high school students
- Athens area nonprofit director credits Fanning Institute for leadership development opportunities
Featured Faculty & Staff
Emily Boness, J.D.Public Service Associate
Emily Boness directs Athens Peer Court, an award winning diversion program in which high school students serve as the lawyers, judge, and jurors in sentencing hearings for youth who have been charged with first-time offenses.
She developed and delivers this youth leadership development training for the high school students in collaboration with University of Georgia School of Law students.