October 24 – 26, 2019
& November 1, 2019
This class is designed to meet the basic training requirements for those who want to be registered as a civil mediator through the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution (GODR). It will take place at the J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development.
- New class graduates from nonprofit leadership program
- Leadership program off to strong start
- Community Leadership Conference to highlight rural leadership
- Endowed gift to support Fanning community leadership efforts in Georgia
- Fanning faculty member honored for work in dispute resolution
- Fanning helps Oglethorpe County build community leadership program
- UGA focuses on building a healthier Georgia through collaborative leadership
Featured Faculty & Staff
Brittany Adams-Pope, PhDPublic Service Assistant
Dr. Brittany Adams-Pope is a public service faculty for the J.W. Fanning Institute where she works within the youth development practice group. She also assists the other practice groups as needed.