General Civil Mediation Training
October 22 – 24 & 29, 2020
Learn the basic skills necessary in the mediation process, as well as how to mediate a variety of disputes.
- Nonprofits continue receiving organizational support from UGA through virtual tools
- UGA online leadership program equips public health leaders for COVID-19 response
- Communities team with UGA, go virtual to develop leaders
- Fanning connects nonprofits to CARES Act resources
- Fanning offers virtual leadership resources
- Fanning Institute Operational Response to COVID-19
- UGA nonprofit leadership development program graduates 2020 class
Featured Faculty & Staff
Allyson Hester Program Operations Coordinator
Allyson provides program support for the institute’s leadership programs that serve the state of Georgia and surrounding areas. This work includes team planning and providing budgeting support, logistical management and programmatic assessment and reporting.