October 24 – 26, 2019
& November 1, 2019
This class is designed to meet the basic training requirements for those who want to be registered as a civil mediator through the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution (GODR). It will take place at the J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development.
- Fanning names 2019 Sisson Community Leadership Development Award winners
- Galloping into new leadership techniques at the Fanning Institute
- UGA teams up with Georgia Chamber for High Potentials Leadership program
- High school partnership helps students lead, succeed
- Southeast Georgia organization honored at UGA leadership conference
- New class graduates from nonprofit leadership program
- Leadership program off to strong start
Featured Faculty & Staff
Pam WardProgram Coordinator
Pam serves as program coordinator for faculty in non-profit and youth leadership development programs. She helps faculty compile and organize program materials, provides updates to ACCESS database, and assists with editing and proofreading of Fanning program reports and publications.