Community Leadership Conference (CLC) 2019
Feb 28 – Mar 1, 2019
This year’s conference, “Engaging Leaders, Engaging Communities,” will feature speakers, panels and workshops focused on best practices and innovations in leadership development and will take place at the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel.
- Fanning helps Oglethorpe County build community leadership program
- UGA focuses on building a healthier Georgia through collaborative leadership
- UGA Public Service and Outreach appoints two interim positions
- UGA helping women in southeast Georgia grow as leaders
- Fanning hosts third annual Destination Dawgs Summer Leadership Institute
- UGA partners with Clarke County School District to launch Georgia Possible
- UGA-based program helps nonprofits build organizational leadership capacity
Featured Faculty & Staff
Karen DuncanData Management Specialist
Karen Duncan is responsible for providing database management support to Fanning Institute faculty and staff. She designs, develops, and implements information systems, web-based surveys, and computerized data files. She is also responsible for the advanced design and analysis of customized reports.