Community Leadership Conference (CLC) 2019
Feb 28 – Mar 1, 2019
This year’s conference, “Engaging Leaders, Engaging Communities,” will feature speakers, panels and workshops focused on best practices and innovations in leadership development and will take place at the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel.
- Community Leadership Conference to highlight rural leadership
- Endowed gift to support Fanning community leadership efforts in Georgia
- Fanning faculty member honored for work in dispute resolution
- Fanning helps Oglethorpe County build community leadership program
- UGA focuses on building a healthier Georgia through collaborative leadership
- UGA helping women in southeast Georgia grow as leaders
- Fanning hosts third annual Destination Dawgs Summer Leadership Institute
Featured Faculty & Staff
Nina M. Johnson, LMSW, APTDPublic Service Assistant
Nina M. Johnson develops, delivers, and evaluates leadership development programming and trainings for communities, organizations, and individuals. As a skilled communicator, Nina leads high quality leadership training programming within the Fanning Institute through the Community Leadership Program.