October 24 – 26, 2019
& November 1, 2019
This class is designed to meet the basic training requirements for those who want to be registered as a civil mediator through the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution (GODR). It will take place at the J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development.
- Galloping into new leadership techniques at the Fanning Institute
- UGA teams up with Georgia Chamber for High Potentials Leadership program
- High school partnership helps students lead, succeed
- Southeast Georgia organization honored at UGA leadership conference
- New class graduates from nonprofit leadership program
- Leadership program off to strong start
- Community Leadership Conference to highlight rural leadership
Featured Faculty & Staff
David Meyers, M.S.W.Public Service Associate
David works in the area of youth leadership with a focus on supporting youth in foster care and the families and institutions that serve them. He is also an adjunct faculty member in the School of Social Work.