Executive Leadership Program for Nonprofit Organizations (ELPNO) 2019
Jan. 13 – 18, 2019
ELPNO is an immersive, week-long program designed to equip nonprofit leaders to improve the effectiveness of their organizations.
- UGA focuses on building a healthier Georgia through collaborative leadership
- UGA Public Service and Outreach appoints two interim positions
- UGA helping women in southeast Georgia grow as leaders
- Fanning hosts third annual Destination Dawgs Summer Leadership Institute
- UGA partners with Clarke County School District to launch Georgia Possible
- UGA-based program helps nonprofits build organizational leadership capacity
- UGA summer program empowers foster care youth to pursue higher education
Featured Faculty & Staff
Sayge Medlin, M.S.W.Assistant Director and Public Service Assistant
As part of the nonprofit leadership development practice group, Sayge Medlin works to develop and implement meaningful, productive capacity building strategies for organizations across Georgia and the southeast.