General Civil Mediation Training
October 22 – 24 & 29, 2020
Learn the basic skills necessary in the mediation process, as well as how to mediate a variety of disputes.
- Communities team with UGA, go virtual to develop leaders
- Fanning connects nonprofits to CARES Act resources
- Fanning offers virtual leadership resources
- Fanning Institute Operational Response to COVID-19
- UGA nonprofit leadership development program graduates 2020 class
- Georgia Possible prepares students for life after high school
- Mandela Washington Fellowship returns to UGA in summer 2020
Featured Faculty & Staff
Maritza Soto Keen, Ph.D. Associate Director and Senior Public Service Associate
As associate director and senior public service faculty at the Fanning Institute, Maritza’s focus is on facilitation and training for communities and nonprofits on leadership development, nonprofit governance, diversity and cultural competency, strategic planning, organizational and program assessment, and organizational capacity building for long-term sustainability.