May 24-26, 2021
Learn the basic skills necessary in the mediation process, as well as how to mediate a variety of disputes.
View event details>>
- Former foster kids turned authors Alexis and Justin Black highlight UGA’s 2021 virtual Embark Georgia Leadership Conference
- Georgia nonprofit makes contribution to support Embark Georgia
- UGA community leadership development initiative entering second year
- Fanning helps Augusta CVB strengthen organization through staff retreat
- Georgia businessman sees investing in leadership as foundation to success
- UGA hosts panel on partnerships between nonprofit organizations, foundations
- UGA honors late judge, announces new programs at annual leadership conference
Featured Faculty & Staff
Maritza Soto Keen, Ph.D. Associate Director and Senior Public Service Associate
As associate director and senior public service faculty at the Fanning Institute, Maritza’s focus is on facilitation and training for communities and nonprofits on leadership development, nonprofit governance, diversity and cultural competency, strategic planning, organizational and program assessment, and organizational capacity building for long-term sustainability.