- UGA engineering students benefit from leadership training in addition to degrees
- Bleckley 4-H SHAPES students learn leadership, soft skills from Fanning faculty
- 2017 Youth Mentoring in Georgia Report available
- Inaugural Embark Georgia Leadership Conference set for May 18 – 19
- Locate South GeorgiaLEADS graduates first class of leaders dedicated to impact, growth
- Leadership training helps Georgia nonprofits run more efficiently and effectively
- UGA recognizes longtime community servant with inaugural leadership award
Featured Faculty & Staff
Brandy Walker, Ph.D.Public Service Assistant
Brandy Walker designs, develops and helps facilitate training for youth and adult leadership programs. She specializes in instructional design, technology, and community-engaged research.
Walker brings her expertise in adult learning, curriculum design, and instructional technology to bear in designing, developing, and delivering a variety of leadership programs for youth and adults.