Executive Leadership Program for Nonprofit Organizations (ELPNO) 2019
Jan. 13 – 18, 2019
ELPNO is an immersive, week-long program designed to equip nonprofit leaders to improve the effectiveness of their organizations.
- UGA-based program helps nonprofits build organizational leadership capacity
- UGA summer program empowers foster care youth to pursue higher education
- Fanning Institute seeks two leadership development faculty positions
- Fanning Institute names community leadership development award winners
- UGA Public Service and Outreach graduates 16 from leadership academy
- Second annual Embark Georgia Leadership Conference set for May
- UGA kicks off 2018 Public Health Leadership Academy
Featured Faculty & Staff
Lauren HealeyPublic Service Associate
Lauren focuses on youth leadership development. She specializes in program design, delivery and evaluation of youth programs and trainings for diverse audiences, and provides technical assistance to communities to help them meet their leadership goals.