October 24 – 26, 2019
& November 1, 2019
This class is designed to meet the basic training requirements for those who want to be registered as a civil mediator through the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution (GODR). It will take place at the J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development.
- UGA helps develop youth leadership initiative in Moultrie
- Fanning names 2019 Sisson Community Leadership Development Award winners
- Galloping into new leadership techniques at the Fanning Institute
- UGA teams up with Georgia Chamber for High Potentials Leadership program
- High school partnership helps students lead, succeed
- Southeast Georgia organization honored at UGA leadership conference
- New class graduates from nonprofit leadership program
Featured Faculty & Staff
Maritza Soto Keen , Ph.D. Associate Director and Senior Public Service Associate
Maritza Soto Keen works in the area of nonprofit leadership with a focus on board development, strategic planning, and program evaluation. With almost 30 years of experience in nonprofit leadership and multicultural community engagement, Keen is an expert on board roles and responsibilities, diversity and cultural competence, and program evaluation.