- Fanning Institute-designed women’s leadership academy starts third year
- UGA announces 2018 Public Health Leadership Academy
- Pre-conference offerings added to 2018 Community Leadership Conference lineup
- New class begins UGA Public Service and Outreach leadership academy
- Fanning Institute helps kick off Athens community leadership program
- UGA program develops leadership, Latino community awareness in high school students
- Athens area nonprofit director credits Fanning Institute for leadership development opportunities
Featured Faculty & Staff
Richard McCline, Ph.D.Senior Public Service Associate
Richard McCline works in the area of community leadership with a focus on promoting entrepreneurial and servant leadership.
With more than three decades of academic and business experience, he is an expert in developing leadership and entrepreneurship curriculum and facilitating leadership development workshops and courses.