- UGA, Fanning Institute host inaugural Embark Georgia Leadership Conference
- Fanning Institute to host inaugural Embark Georgia conference this month
- Youth mentors ready for summer leadership programs
- New award at Fanning Institute recognizes community leadership development work
- Students provide support for Fanning Institute’s work
- UGA engineering students benefit from leadership training in addition to degrees
- Bleckley 4-H SHAPES students learn leadership, soft skills from Fanning faculty
Featured Faculty & Staff
Brandy Walker, Ph.D.Public Service Assistant
Brandy Walker designs, develops and helps facilitate training for youth and adult leadership programs. She specializes in instructional design, technology, and community-engaged research.
Walker brings her expertise in adult learning, curriculum design, and instructional technology to bear in designing, developing, and delivering a variety of leadership programs for youth and adults.