Executive Leadership Program for Nonprofit Organizations (ELPNO) 2019
Jan. 13 – 18, 2019
ELPNO is an immersive, week-long program designed to equip nonprofit leaders to improve the effectiveness of their organizations.
- UGA helping women in southeast Georgia grow as leaders
- Fanning hosts third annual Destination Dawgs Summer Leadership Institute
- UGA partners with Clarke County School District to launch Georgia Possible
- UGA-based program helps nonprofits build organizational leadership capacity
- UGA summer program empowers foster care youth to pursue higher education
- Fanning Institute seeks two leadership development faculty positions
- Fanning Institute names community leadership development award winners
Featured Faculty & Staff
Raye Rawls, J.D.Senior Public Service Associate
Raye Rawls’ practice area is in conflict transformation and dialogue. She is an attorney, arbitrator, and mediator and holds a Masters Degree in Human Resources. Rawls has mediated and arbitrated thousands of cases in government institutions, court systems, corporations, and with private parties.