- UGA program develops leadership, Latino community awareness in high school students
- Athens area nonprofit director credits Fanning Institute for leadership development opportunities
- UGA helping to develop leaders, businesses in Georgia’s Hispanic community
- Third annual Community Leadership Conference set for February 22-23, 2018
- Fanning Institute introduces new elementary school leadership curriculum
- Fanning Institute, Destination Dawgs team up for second summer leadership institute
- Atlanta nonprofit COO recommends ELPNO for nonprofit executives
Featured Faculty & Staff
Matthew L. Bishop, Ph.D.Director
Matt Bishop serves as the director of the University of Georgia’s J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development, an interdisciplinary unit of UGA’s Office of Public Service and Outreach.
He is responsible for the Institute’s overall strategic direction and programmatic operations to fulfill its mission to strengthen communities, organizations, and individuals through leadership development, education, and training.