- Washington LEADS graduates new class
- UGA partners with ACC to educate rather than penalize youth offenders
- Southeast Georgia-based women’s leadership academy graduates second class
- Fanning Institute assists Peabody Awards selection process
- Registration underway for ELPNO 2018
- UGA partners with Goodwill to help local entrepreneurs start new businesses
- UGA, Fanning Institute host inaugural Embark Georgia Leadership Conference
Featured Faculty & Staff
Matthew L. Bishop, Ph.D.Director
Matt Bishop serves as the director of the University of Georgia’s J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development, an interdisciplinary unit of UGA’s Office of Public Service and Outreach.
He is responsible for the Institute’s overall strategic direction and programmatic operations to fulfill its mission to strengthen communities, organizations, and individuals through leadership development, education, and training.