October 24 – 26, 2019
& November 1, 2019
This class is designed to meet the basic training requirements for those who want to be registered as a civil mediator through the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution (GODR). It will take place at the J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development.
- Fanning names 2019 Sisson Community Leadership Development Award winners
- Galloping into new leadership techniques at the Fanning Institute
- UGA teams up with Georgia Chamber for High Potentials Leadership program
- High school partnership helps students lead, succeed
- Southeast Georgia organization honored at UGA leadership conference
- New class graduates from nonprofit leadership program
- Leadership program off to strong start
Featured Faculty & Staff
Karen Duncan, Data Management Specialist
Karen is responsible for providing database management support to Fanning Institute faculty and staff.
She develops and implements information systems, web-based surveys, and computerized data files, and is responsible for the advanced design and analysis of customized reports.