Executive Leadership Program for Nonprofit Organizations (ELPNO) 2019
Jan. 13 – 18, 2019
ELPNO is an immersive, week-long program designed to equip nonprofit leaders to improve the effectiveness of their organizations.
- UGA helping women in southeast Georgia grow as leaders
- Fanning hosts third annual Destination Dawgs Summer Leadership Institute
- UGA partners with Clarke County School District to launch Georgia Possible
- UGA-based program helps nonprofits build organizational leadership capacity
- UGA summer program empowers foster care youth to pursue higher education
- Fanning Institute seeks two leadership development faculty positions
- Fanning Institute names community leadership development award winners
Featured Faculty & Staff
Maritza Soto Keen, Ph.D.Senior Public Service Associate
Maritza Soto Keen works in the area of nonprofit leadership with a focus on board development, strategic planning, and program evaluation. With almost 30 years of experience in nonprofit leadership and multicultural community engagement, Keen is an expert on board roles and responsibilities, diversity and cultural competence, and program evaluation.