- Third annual Community Leadership Conference set for February 22-23, 2018
- Fanning Institute introduces new elementary school leadership curriculum
- Fanning Institute, Destination Dawgs team up for second summer leadership institute
- Atlanta nonprofit COO recommends ELPNO for nonprofit executives
- Summer leadership program gives high school students in foster care college experience
- Recipe for engagement
- Appling County restarts adult leadership development program
Featured Faculty & Staff
Matthew L. Bishop, Ph.D.Director
Matt Bishop serves as the director of the University of Georgia’s J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development, an interdisciplinary unit of UGA’s Office of Public Service and Outreach.
He is responsible for the Institute’s overall strategic direction and programmatic operations to fulfill its mission to strengthen communities, organizations, and individuals through leadership development, education, and training.