- Summer leadership program gives high school students in foster care college experience
- Recipe for engagement
- Appling County restarts adult leadership development program
- Fanning Institute hosts summer leadership program for migrant youth
- Washington LEADS graduates new class
- UGA partners with ACC to educate rather than penalize youth offenders
- Southeast Georgia-based women’s leadership academy graduates second class
Featured Faculty & Staff
Matthew L. Bishop, Ph.D.Director
Matt Bishop serves as the director of the University of Georgia’s J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development, an interdisciplinary unit of UGA’s Office of Public Service and Outreach.
He is responsible for the Institute’s overall strategic direction and programmatic operations to fulfill its mission to strengthen communities, organizations, and individuals through leadership development, education, and training.