- Fanning Institute advisory board holds bi-annual meeting
- Conference tracks announced for 2018 Community Leadership Conference
- ELPNO registration deadline approaching
- Fanning Institute-designed women’s leadership academy starts third year
- UGA announces 2018 Public Health Leadership Academy
- Pre-conference offerings added to 2018 Community Leadership Conference lineup
- New class begins UGA Public Service and Outreach leadership academy
Featured Faculty & Staff
David Meyers, M.S.W.Public Service Associate
David Meyers works in the area of youth leadership with a focus on supporting youth in foster care and the families and institutions that serve them.
For the last three years, Meyers has led youth and foster family projects, including Embark, Embrace, CollegeBound, and Near Peer. He is also an adjunct faculty member in the School of Social Work.