In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve created virtual program formats for both our Community Leadership Program and Youth Leadership in Action curricula.
Maintaining the basic structure and essence of our curriculum, we utilize virtual meeting technology and other tools such as polls, quizzes and presentations to translate the traditional, face-to-face, classroom experience to an interactive, virtual setting.
In addition to delivering our youth and adult leadership programming via a virtual format, we can also assist your organizations with strategic planning efforts via virtual formats and provide training on leading effective virtual meetings.
For more information on virtual adult leadership programming, contact Brendan Leahy.
For more information on virtual leadership programming for youth, contact Lauren Healey.
For more information on assisting your nonprofit with virtual programs or services, contact Maritza Soto Keen, Ph.D.
Also below, we are sharing a host of virtual resources related to providing leadership in the current environment in your community or organization, as well as online resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Fanning Virtual Leadership Series:
Engaging Youth Online: Helping youth stay engaged with each other and their communities online during the COVID-19 pandemic
Leading with Care: A discussion around self-care and leading your community during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Session 1: Mastery of Self
- Session 2: Leadership Styles in Crisis
- Session 3: Supporting Each Other
- Session 4: Continue, Stop, Start
CLP Virtual Town Hall with community leadership program coordinators
On-Demand Virtual Leadership Session:
- At the Fanning Institute, we administer the Emergenetics assessment tool to facilitate conversation around thinking and behavioral approaches to leading. In this video, we share how each profile may be responding during this time and discusses strengths of each profile that may be helpful as we strive to thrive in our current environment.