Develop the leadership skills needed to launch and grow successfully as a business and as a leader in business.
Our interactive training cultivates the mindset to understand the values, vision and leadership skills needed to pursue a path to entrepreneurial success. It also provides the practical considerations needed to create a compelling business plan that supports funding requests that moves entrepreneurial ventures forward.
Our entrepreneur leadership development programming:
- Focuses on developing leadership skills critical to carrying out a business vision and working with others to grow
- Sets the stage to transition ideas into action
- Cultivates the culture of entrepreneurship
- Transforms mindset from manager to leader
- Creates confidence in business growth
- Shifts strategic focus from technical “know-how” to productive “know why”
- Achieves end-goal to plan and confidently pitch entrepreneurial ventures
Designed with your community in mind, we can modify curriculum to meet whatever your needs are. In addition, our faculty can deliver the curriculum in an in-person or virtual format.
For example, we helped NewTown Macon develop an Entrepreneurial Leadership Academy in 2018, which UGA Public Service and Outreach and Georgia Trend Magazine awarded with a “Four for the Future” recognition in 2021.
For more information on entrepreneur leadership development programming, contact Brandy Walker.