Dr. Brittany Adams-Pope is a public service faculty for the J.W. Fanning Institute where she works within the youth development practice group. She also assists the other practice groups as needed.
Current Activities and Expertise
Dr. Adams-Pope's expertise includes developing leadership programs focused on authentic, transformational, and servant leadership. She has worked with a wide variety of populations, including extensive work with youth of all ages. Dr. Adams-Pope is a certified Equine-Assisted Facilitator in the up and coming field of equine-assisted coaching and facilitation. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Association of Leadership Educators.
Dr. Adams-Pope received her B.S. in Psychology, B.S.A. in Animal Science, and Masters of Agricultural Leadership from UGA. She received her Ph.D. in Agricultural Leadership from the University of Florida.
- Association of Leadership Educators' Rising Star-Early Career Leadership and Service Award
- Outstanding Faculty Award from the Univ. of Louisville College of Business
- Jack Everly Journal Award from the North American Colleges and Teachers of Agriculture
- Outstanding Research Paper from the Association of Leadership Educators
- Association of Leadership Educators
- Association of Leadership Educators (ALE)
- International Leadership Association (ILA)
- Equine Experiential Education Association (E3A)