As public service faculty at the Fanning Institute, Brittany mainly works within the youth development practice group and assists the institute’s other practice groups as needed. Her expertise includes developing leadership programs focused on authentic, transformational and servant leadership. She has worked with a wide variety of populations and strives to create unique leadership programs for all ages. In addition, she is a certified Equine-Assisted Facilitator in the up and coming field of equine-assisted coaching and facilitation.
Prior to joining the Fanning Institute in 2019, Brittany served on the faculty at the University of Florida and the University of Louisville. She is currently a member of the Association of Leadership Educators, International Leadership Association and Equine Experiential Education Association.
- Ph.D., agricultural leadership, University of Florida
- M.A., agricultural leadership, University of Georgia
- B.S.A. animal science, University of Georgia
- B.S., psychology, University of Georgia
Areas of Expertise
- Community Leadership Program Development
- Facilitation and Facilitation Training
- Leadership Curriculum Development
- Leadership Development for Academic Partners
- Student Leadership Development
- Youth Leadership Program Development