Lauren specializes in designing, delivering and evaluating youth and multigenerational leadership programs and trainings for diverse audiences. She is also able to provide technical assistance to communities to help them in meeting their leadership goals and has a successful background in the management of and collaboration with community agencies, advisory groups, and volunteers to identify local needs and assist in delivering programs. Lauren is certified in the Emergenetics, MBTI and Real Colors assessments.
Lauren has more than 17 years of experience in youth programming. Prior to joining the Fanning Institute, she worked as a 4-H youth development agent in both rural and urban counties. In this position, she was responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating educational programs for youth ages 9-19. Lauren has been active in several professional associations and has pursued an extensive program of professional improvement in the areas of personal and youth development.
- In progress, Ph.D., educational psychology, University of Georgia
- 2002, M.S., human development and family studies, Auburn University
- 2000, B.S., psychology, University of Georgia
Areas of Expertise
- Community Leadership Program Development
- Leadership Curriculum Development
- Leadership and Personality Assessments
- Student Leadership Development
- Youth Leadership Program Development