Classes take place at the
University of Georgia’s J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development
COST for the week is $3000. This includes classes, lodging, meals and materials.
Tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of the program.
APPLICATION deadline is November 15, 2019. Early applications are encouraged as space is limited.
WORKSHOPS are facilitated by leading faculty from across the country.
- Sunday – Opening session: Understanding the nonprofit environment
- Monday – Strategic leadership in the nonprofit sector
- Tuesday – Stewardship: Governance and financial leadership
- Wednesday – Resource development strategies; Nonprofit leadership circle
- Thursday – Effective personal leadership: Ethical leadership and nonprofit leadership
- Friday – Closing session: Tying it all together and graduation
2019 Faculty, Keynotes, and Presenters
- Kim Anderson, KE Anderson Consulting, LLC
- Herrington Bryce, Thomas Jefferson Public Policy Program, College of William & Mary
- Dolph Goldenburg, Goldenburg Group, LLC
- Maritza Soto Keen, J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development, University of Georgia
- Julie Meehan, J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development, University of Georgia
- John O’Kane, Nonprofit Studies Program, Georgia State University
- Kathy Palumbo, Retired, Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta
- Edward Queen, Director, Ethics and Servant Leadership Program, Emory University
- Janet Rechtman, J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development, University of Georgia
- Elizabeth Searing, Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy, University at Albany (SUNY)
- Bob Sleppy, Executive Director, Nuci’s Space
- David Thompson, VP of Public Policy, National Council of Nonprofits
- Mindy Wertheimer, School of Social Work, Georgia State University
- Dennis Young, ELPNO founder; Cleveland State University