This one-day youth leadership program exposes high school students ages 15-17 to the college experience and allows participants to discover and identify leadership qualities within themselves.
The 2018 program is scheduled for Tuesday, July 17 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Program objectives include:
- Reflect upon the concept of leadership
- Develop definitions of leadership
- Discuss personal leadership styles
- Explore and discuss leadership in action
- Create college goals and course of action.
Applications for the July 17 program are are due June 29.
- Download the Application »
- Download the Waiver Packet>
- Fill in the blanks using your computer.
- Print the form.
- Scan and email to email@example.com
- or mail to Kate Smith, Fanning Institute
1240 South Lumpkin Street
Athens GA 30602
Contact public service associate Carolina Darbisi, Ph.D. for more information.