This one-day youth leadership program exposes high school students ages 15-17 to the college experience and allows participants to discover and identify leadership qualities within themselves.
Program objectives include:
- Reflect upon the concept of leadership
- Develop definitions of leadership
- Discuss personal leadership styles
- Explore and discuss leadership in action
- Create college goals and course of action
Contact public service associate Carolina Darbisi, Ph.D. for more information.