Nonprofit leaders occupy unique positions in a unique field. Laden with constantly changing—and challenging—demands, executive directors and CEOs require a distinct set of skills and strong networks of support.
The Executive Leadership Program for Nonprofit Organizations (ELPNO) connects nonprofit executives with powerful skill building opportunities led by nationally recognized faculty.
Participants are transformed through the immersive environment that creates a community of learning with a deep focus on personal leadership development.Upon graduation, the ELPNO Class of 2020 will join the powerful network of more than 250 graduates from over 200 organizations.
ELPNO is an immersive, week-long program designed to equip nonprofit leaders to improve the effectiveness of their organizations.
As a participant, you will:
- participate in daily workshops led by thought leaders and practitioners,
- engage in problem-solving scenarios;
- explore patterns and trends within the nonprofit sector;
- build personal leadership skills; and,
- deepen your professional network by joining the impressive cadre of ELPNO alumni.
Date: Jan. 12 – 17, 2020
Location: J.W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development, 1240 S. Lumpkin St., Athens, GA 30602
Apply here for ELPNO
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019 (Priority Deadline: October 1, 2019)
For more information, visit the ELPNO website