At the Fanning Institute, Terence works with nonprofit organizations, community leadership programs and youth to develop and deliver programs that advance leadership development in individuals and organizations. His expertise includes program start-up and development, large-scale systems reform, training, consulting, administrative support and coaching, board development, strategic planning, conflict transformation training and executive coaching. He also has experience helping community leaders with performance issues and building healthier communities in underserved areas stricken with the challenges of poverty, poor education and gangs.
Terence also works on a number of Public Service and Outreach programs, including the PSO Facilitation Academy, Great Commitments Student Tour and New Faculty Tour.
Since arriving at the Fanning Institute, Terence has received the 2019 Sisson Community Leadership Development Award and is currently serving as Immediate Past President of Staff for the UGA Black Faculty and Staff Organization.
Terence has more than 30 years of experience as a leader in the public service arena.
- M.A., Loyola Marymount University
- B.A., University of Missouri
Areas of Expertise
- Career and Professional Leadership Development
- Chamber of Commerce Assistance
- Community Leadership Program Development
- Executive Coaching
- Facilitation and Facilitation Training
- Leadership Curriculum Development
- Leadership and Personality Assessments
- Strategic Planning
- Youth Leadership Program Development
- Community Leadership Program
- Cultivating Hispanic Leaders Institute
- Leadership Legends