Since 2005, Karen Duncan has been responsible for providing database management support to Fanning Institute faculty and staff. She is also responsible for all unit reporting.
Current Activities and Expertise
Duncan designs, develops, and implements information systems, web-based surveys, and computerized data files. She also is responsible for the advanced design and analysis of customized reports.
Data Management Specialist II, Small Business Development Center, The University of Georgia 1989-2005
- Management Information Systems Office. Solely responsible for managing and maintaining the Georgia Client Counseling Management
- Information System, and the Georgia Continuing Education Information System.
- Provide technical support for 19 statewide centers.
- Responsible for reporting to local, state, and federal agencies.
Data Entry Clerk, Small Business Development Center, The University of Georgia 1985-1989
- Responsibilities included data entry, data processing, and reporting.
- 1989, B.B.A., management information systems, University of Georgia