Jason Bedgood works in the area of youth leadership with a focus on supporting youth in foster care through the Education and Training Voucher Program. For the last three years, he has supported youth, community and nonprofit leadership programs at the Fanning Institute.
Current Activities and Expertise
Bedgood supports youth leadership programs that serve the state of Georgia and surrounding areas. This includes working with planning teams, accounting support, logistical management, programmatic assessment, and reporting. He serves community development, professional development, and other projects the are designed to enhance leadership awareness and skill development throughout and beyond the state of Georgia.
He also supports local youth programs in the area by serving as a community coach for local schools and recreation departments, and leads a high school group at a local church.
Engineering and Architectural Drawing and Design Instructor
- Eagle's Landing High School (2010-2011, 2011-2012 School Years)
- East Jackson High School (2013 Fall Semester)
High School Coach
- Eagle's Landing High School Baseball (2011, 2012 Seasons)
- Eagle's Landing High School Softball (2011 Season)
- Monsignor Donovan Catholic High School Baseball (2013, 2014 Season)
- 4H Program Specialist Assistant with Cooperative Extension (2011 Summer)
- 2014, M.Ed., workforce education, University of Georgia
- 2009, B.S.Ed., engineering and technology education, University of Georgia