Your generous gift will help:
- Empower emerging leaders to serve and benefit their local community through our community leadership programs.
- Create leaders of tomorrow by sponsoring youth participation in leadership development programs, especially homeless and foster youth, minority youth, and children of migrant workers.
- Support scholarships for nonprofit sector leaders to participate in programs such as the Executive Leadership Program for Nonprofit Organizations — a professional development program for upcoming nonprofit executives and leaders to build their capacity to better serve their organizations and communities.
- Promote educational opportunities for university students. Your gift can support undergraduate or graduate student experiences at the Fanning Institute where they can gain first-hand exposure to contemporary social issues.
- Ensure continuing education for the faculty and staff at the Fanning Institute — so that our training and technical assistance reflects best practices.
- Provide training for youth to participate in the Athens Peer Court
Designate your gift for one of our funding priorities. Your contribution is tax deductible.